Tuesday, May 21, 2013

fresh zucchini pizzas


Are you looking quick easy summer recipes that don't come from a can? This is one of my weekly go to recipes and I specifically planted some zucchini plants in my garden this year so we can enjoy these delicious zucchini pizzas all summer long. I made mine dairy free.

{ingredients}
two large zucchinis (this covers Scott, Judah and myself with leftovers)
dairy free mozzarella cheese (I like diaya)
vine tomato's
fresh basil
red onion
fresh portobello mushrooms
olive oil
Sea salt, pepper and garlic powder

{directions}
Preheat the oven to 375
Slice the zucchinis in half and cut off the sides to stable them in the oven.
Slice tomatos, mushrooms and red onion. Rip apart the basil in large pieces.
Brush olive oil on top of the zucchini.
Then sprinkle sea salt, pepper and garlic powder on each.
Add sliced tomato's, mushrooms, red onion and fresh basil. 
Sprinkle dairy free mozzarella on top.
Then place in the oven for 25-30 mins until soft. 

I love this recipe because it tastes fresh and makes great leftovers for those who are on the run.


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! We love substituting zucchini and cauliflower for everything! Definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.