Thursday, April 4, 2013

library book love - toddler version



I feel like we have been hitting the jackpot of great library books for the past three weeks. I think its because I started to go to a library that is a little closer to our home. Its a library that Scott loves that has been around since he was a child.

Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest

I have a confession, I am very expressive when I read out loud so when Judah knows that I am going to read to him he will pick out fun books that I can verbally put on a show for him. For example we have had this adorable book Jazzmatazz for three weeks now. Its about a mouse that enters a house and starts to play a little doo-dat, diddy-dat jazz song on the piano. He eventually gets several animals involved including the child in the book who also likes to dance. The flow of the book is very catchy and you find yourself almost wiggle dancing while your reading it. Judah loves it and I catch him singing doo-dat, diddy-dat while he is playing with his toys or dancing around the house. 

If you would like to see a list of great toddler books that we have read in the past click here. 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. such a great pic to have!! <3

    madison

    www.foreverroomies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.