Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kelli's Breast Cancer battle


I met my friend Amber on Instagram two years ago. We haven't *met* in real life yet but I still consider her one of my dear friends and I feel like I've known her and her family for a lifetime. Amber recently found out that her mother Kelli was diagnosed with stage 2 grade 3 breast cancer. Stage 2 means the cancer has spread to her lymph nodes and grade 3 means the cancer is aggressively spreading. When Amber first received the news I wanted to help encourage her mother so I crochet her a pink cowl and mailed it down to her. 


Yesterday Amber and her sister set up a fund online to help off set the cost of treatment that insurance is not covering. I wanted to help Amber and her mom Kelli by selling the items listed in my shop at a higher price and then giving them the money I make from each sale. Each item that is purchase between now and next Wednesday March 20th will go towards Kelli's breast cancer battle fund

Lets all come along Kelli and her family and help her kick cancers but! 


My Shop

If you want to give directly to Kelli  




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. That is very nice of you to help them out in this time of need. My mother recently found out she has stage 4 breast cancer. And I know how much they must appreciate all your love and support. My thoughts and prayers will be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful thing to do, I'll go and check out the shop. Its so important to have lovely supportive people like you when life gets tough like it did for me recently. I bet this means so much to them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.