Friday, March 1, 2013

encouraging it forward week 9


I keep writing these weekly encouraging it forward posts because I would love to see peoples lives changed by encouragement. Changed by being encouraged or that someone would be inspired and that their heart would be tugged by that desire to encourage others. This week on my Instagram feed I posted a picture of an extra ear-warmer I found in my stash. On the picture I asked everyone to tell me about someone in their life who they would love to see receive this ear-warmer and why they think this would encourage that person. My hope in writing this is that people would reach each others who commented, that their hearts would be tugged with a desire to reach out and encourage some of these people. If you have Instagram and if you are looking for a way to encourage someone this week, go back on this post and reach out to encourage some of these people who were transparent enough to write out their hopes of encouraging someone in their life. 


Earlier this week when the "tree guys" were trimming the trees in our neighborhood we ran outside and gave them some homemade banana nut muffins. We figured they were hungry from climbing up the tree's to prune them. Judah handed them each a muffin and said "thank you tree man" in his little boy voice.


Yesterday I finally met Joanna one of my online IG/Blogger mama friends from Brockpaperscissors if you haven't heard of Joanna or her blog I would suggest you go check her out! I didn't feel any hesitation about meeting Joanna, didn't see any red flags and I knew our kids would get along! We met at a local mall that had a Starbucks inside. While in the line I brought her one of my cowls that I just made to encourage her, at the same time she was purchasing my order to encourage me! It was really neat to see "encouraging it forward" in action. 

If you have encouraged someone this week please share! I've had a handful of people share with me their stories and I always love to hear them!




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. I love your encouraging it forward attitude. I really helps me do the same to people in my daily walk of life. :)

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts! Love reading about what you do in your community.

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your encouraging attitude! I've been reading your blog for a bit now and I am always looking for ways to encourage people after seeing your heart! What you do and post about makes such a difference. This past week I was able to bless a co worker with some lunch and it was a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the retro feel I'm getting front these photos! I love the combination of colors!It gives it a unique look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I may give this a try with my family. It's a great and lovely concept to share with everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.