Friday, March 8, 2013

encouraging it forward week 10

(Judah is really excited to encourage it forward)

This week while painting our bedroom I found a $25 gift card that could be used at Chillies, Macaroni Grill, Maggianos or On the Border. I decided to encourage someone on instagram this week. Posted up the picture of the gift card and asked each person to comment to let me know how they could really be encouraged by receiving this gift card. Then I asked everyone to go back and encourage the people who commented on the gift card. I was overwhelmed by the sweet encouraging words, how people were uplifting each other and was touched by seeing people really trying to connect to let each other know that someone out there is really wishing encouragement for the person needing it. I also received an email from another IG'er who wanted to give a gift card to someones whose comment really tugged at her heart. Random.org picked out an IG'er by the name "daizie1" who actually wanted to use the card to really encourage her husband who not only works full time but has also been the "dr" at home taking care of her and their three girls who have had bronchitis. Daizie I really hope you all feel better soon so you can take your husband out to enjoy that juicy burger and onion rings from Chillis.

Who have you encouraged this week? Please share, I would love to hear your stories. Also if you have instagram feel free to go back to my original picture and encourage the people who wrote out how they could really use some encouragement. Sometimes all people need is someone telling them brighter days are ahead. 




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! And a great idea. You can never spread too many encouraging thoughts around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I submitted the results of a little something I did for some in need this past month. You totally inspired me to do so and for that my friend I thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.