Sunday, March 17, 2013

cute toddler easter encouragement activity


Easter is right around the corner and I wanted to help Judah create something cute and encouraging to mail off to all his friends. I know most people will throw the card away, but I figured this is a good creative way to teach Judah how to encourage his friends with the tools he has at hand. I had some blank index cards and I started to draw out some bunnies and lambs on them when Judah asked if I could draw a skateboard as well. Then I let him use his paint markers to decorate. I let him put glue onto the paper and handed him a few cotton balls to glue onto the cards. 

 I stuck the cards and some easter stickers into long business envelopes to mail out. If you do want to try this out at home you will need to use 2 forever stamps to mail these out.

This is just a simple cute and fun activity to do with your toddler. You will of course have to assist them with it but I love how they will use their imagination and request things like "skateboard" to be drawn onto the cards. 



(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. oh that's so cute! and he looks like he had so much fun.

    You really encourage me to "love my neighbor" too. you have such a big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! Love his face in that photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.