Tuesday, February 12, 2013

valentines day encouragement


On Valentines day I want to try to encourage others. It's a hard day for some people and I want to be able to make it a better day for most. This Valentines day I am planning on taking Judah to the NICU to drop off some preemie hats I made for the babies. I also wanted to drop off some treats for the nurses. I bought this adorable mini heart shape pie maker at Target and tested out some mini raspberry tart pies tonight with Judah. He of course ate most of the raspberries so I have to make more tomorrow. If he keeps eating the raspberries I also bought some cute valentines day themed cupcake toppers from the dollar section at Target. 

Here are some cute encouraging ideas for Valentines day. 


Just a few more days to think up of some ideas!

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.