Thursday, February 21, 2013

library book love - toddler version




Judah loves this book about a Rabbit who means well but always finds himself in trouble. In this book Mr Mouse loses his plane in a tree, Rabbit then finds a pretty creative but non helpful way of trying to get the plane down. In each page Rabbit pulls a large animal out to stack them on top of each other to reach the plane. Judah can relate to the book and even exclaims "Oh no!" when the stack of animals gets to high. The colorful and detailed illustrations keep his attention and he loves that I make animal noises while they are being stacked. This book really allows Judah to use his imagination and his emotions with empathizing with the animals and with Mr Rabbit. 


Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest


Here is an entire list of great toddler books. 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. I love that your kid loves books so much. My five year old daughter does, too. Do you know of any good free books I can download to my android for her? She's five. I would love to take her to the library, but it's ridiculous how much they want to charge for a library card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you live in the united states? Library cards should be free, they only charge late fee's if you dont bring back your book on time. I've lived all over the united states and have never paid for a library card. Maybe check out another library?

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.