Wednesday, February 6, 2013

library book love - toddler version


This week has been a little busy. A reporter from CNN contacted me a few days ago about publishing my post "behind the abortion" and I had my phone interview today. I am really encouraged that my post might hopefully reach someone who really needed to read it. Needless to say I feel like this week has been a whirlwind of getting things prepared and just full of emotions from reliving the story again. But we did manage to make it to our weekly library date!

Judah has been really into the Richard Scarry word and counting books. 



Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest


Every day before I put Judah down for his nap we go into his room make a mini bed on the floor and I read to him the "Best Word Book Ever". This book is packed full of colorful pictures of every day items that capture Judah attention and stick in his memory. He will now name to me every day items that he recognizes from the book.  I think this book has helped Judah's vocabulary immensely in just the one week I've been reading it to him. I would suggest this book for any parent with a toddler. Its a great tool to help them memorize daily words and help them build that foundation towards learning how to read. 


Also have you checked out this weeks Crazy Encouragement? Please encourage someone today. 


Could you please vote for our blog?
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. That book sounds great! And good to hear that your interview went well!

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the phone interview, so exciting! I think it's awesome that you're getting your story out to try to help others. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your article will be helpful to many women out there. Good luck getting everything prepared. I am going to looking into that word book soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.