Sunday, February 3, 2013

endearing homemade toddler valentine

My family doesn't live local, my sister lives in Florida and my step mom lives in Connecticut. So I try to send them as many "homemade from Judah" things that I can. Tonight Judah made some "I love you this much" valentines day notes. I placed him down on a large sheet of paper, traced the outline of his body with his arms extended and wrote on it "I love you this much". Judah loves being traced and I know my sister is going to love this sweet little valentine from her growing nephew.





Have you signed up to be part of my Crazy Encouragement? Go check out the post today and encourage it forward. 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME little video!!!

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I'm so, so going to do this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.