Friday, February 22, 2013

encouraging it forward week 8


A few of my online blogger mama friends announced with in the past two weeks that they are pregnant. I remember when I worked at McLean Bible Church and my friend Heidi found out that she was adopting a baby boy and I wanted to celebrate the good news with her immediately. I went to Target and bought him a cute hoodie and hat. She told me once her son was born that she truly treasured the gifts. I knew Mandy loves narwhals so I made her a baby narwhal. Since the rest of the girls don't know what they are having yet I made Diana, Dani and Diana all elephant hats. I'm also making Rachael an elephant hat as well this weekend. 


Crochet hats for my friends new babies makes my heart smile. 

Who have you encouraged this week? 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

8 comments:

  1. You are seriously the sweetest! That narwhal hat is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this Jess, however id love some suggestions on how i can do this. Im a mountain hermit
    So going out and about to do this isn't an option. I love to give away my handmade stuff just to put a smile on someone's face. I don't mind sending bits in the post, but who to? Asking random folks for their address to send out gifts makes me seem creepy. Any suggestions?

    Xo the rebel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Jess, all of your creations are wonderful, but the narwhal takes the cake!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been looking for a stuffed narwhal for our daughter! That hat is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are freaking adorable - you are so talented!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you create and the joy that you spread. I don't yet follow your blog or instagram, but I've seen the waves of your encouraging it forward spread, and I will now be following!

    plus 2013 is baby crazy! I'm pregnant myself, and it's so fun to see all of these other ladies pregnant as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.