Monday, January 7, 2013

running playlist




(tonight at the gym after running 3.5 miles)

I've been trying to be consistent with my running and have been running 2-3 miles every other day, I'll skip a few days here and there if life gets to busy. I've started to run at the gym since Scott has been heading into work around 5 am and its been to cold to take Judah outside for a run during the day. The gym puts more stability into my running plan, but I need a fresh playlist of great running music every month or I tend to get really board on that treadmill. 

Here is what is on my current running list. 
(I tried to look for the widget to put the running list in this post but couldn't find it)

Dynamite - Tiao Cruz
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
I Cry - Flo Rida
I wanna go - Britney Spears
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Low (feat. T- Pain) - Flo Rida
Scream & Shout - will.i.am
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Till the World Ends - Britney Spears
Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj
Viva la Vida - Coldplay

Hopefully when it warms up a bit more I can join an outdoor mommy running group. My sister in law gave me a great resource for moms looking to join an outdoor running group called See Mommy Run they have the groups listed by city and state. 

What are some good songs you like to run to? 
I always love updating my list so I don't get to bored with it. 





(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

6 comments:

  1. See mommy run is awesome! We got the weather wind shield for the bob so it's not too bad for her to go outside now. Great job momma! You're motivating me to go today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to run to "Best Damn Thing" by Avril Lavigne. It's the perfect pace for running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love this playlist! Flo Rida is a constant on my running playlists. Both albums by fun. have excellent songs for running. I can't stop listening to that band during my runs for the past year now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually never listen to music while running. I always run outside, and I'm way too worried about being hit by a car or robbed/assaulted to listen to music. But I wish I could!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Getting into the routine of working out is the hardest part, in my opinion. I love your playlist! I started listening to Pandora on my phone when I run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you for continuing to run! I listen to Pitbull radio when I run... or NKOTB ;o) again, SO PROUD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.