Thursday, January 31, 2013

library book love - toddler version


Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Judah had me keep this delightful little book called "Two Tall Houses" for a second week in a row. This book is all about two best friends Owl and Rabbit and how their friendship is tested by each other wanting a taller house than the other. They have this building competition that turns south pretty quickly and the wind ends up knocking down both houses. In the end they have nothing, but each other. The final page Owl and Rabbit are sitting side by side sharing the same house. I love how Judah will grab me tight and say "cuddle mama" just like Rabbit and Owl are cuddling.  

Also my two year old thinks its hilarious that rabbit "doesn't have any pants"




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. That book is almost as big as him! Too cute.

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.