Wednesday, January 23, 2013

library book love - toddler version





Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest


Judah's favorite library book this week was "Baby Bears Big Dreams". This is a sweet story about a little bear who talks about all the wonderful things he wants to do when he "grows up". Its filled with stories that only a child would think of, like a never ending play time or living in a tree house. Judah loves the storyline and enjoys the colorful and whimsical illustrations. At the end of the book the little bear returns home to sleep his own bed. 

If you would like to see a list of great toddler books click here. 

Also could you please vote for us? The numbers reset at top baby blogs and every vote counts.
xoxo

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable little tent!

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.