Thursday, January 3, 2013

encouraging it forward


I wrote earlier this week that instead of making resolutions or goals for the year I wanted to encourage others to encourage people. To leave our love footprints all over and for everyone to start doing more nice things towards one another. So each Friday I am going to dedicate a post to "encouraging it forward"where I will share with you a story of how we tried to encourage someone that week. Since the goal is to encourage it forward, to get people to encourage one another I will also leave the post open so you can link up and share your stories of encouragement. I think it will be so heartwarming to share encouragement. 

This week I wanted to encourage someone from my facebook page for My Charming Colors. The other day I looked at it and saw I was up to 500 likes! To celebrate I want to offer someone two gift cards, a $20 Starbucks card and a $10 Cheesecake factory card. To enter just comment on this post on my facebook page and let me know which hat or ear-warmer you like in my shop. I will randomly pick a winner next Thursday evening at 9pm EST and announce it here on next weeks encourage it forward. 

If you tweet or post a picture on IG of you encouraging someone please use the hashtag #encouragingitforward. I would love to see everyones encouraging gestures. 




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. What a nice idea. I hope that it catches on and you inspire people. Good luck and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower. I love this idea. I am looking forward to next weeks post

    xxAndeexx Shabbykitteh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.