Monday, January 21, 2013

do you like us


Hey guys!!! - Judah screaming

Do you like us? Well we like you to! We also would love it if you would vote for us on Top Baby Blogs. The numbers reset last night so everyone has to start over. 

All you have to do is click on this link CLICK ME . Then click on the owl to the left. You can do this on as many computers or phones that you can, also you can do this once a day!

Thank you so much! I only ask for votes twice a year and this really helps me with promoting my shop and it totally encourages my heart. 
xoxo

Judah wanted to do a little dance for you guys (below)


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.