Tuesday, December 25, 2012

my gift to you


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We spent the day with Scott's family and feel very blessed to be with each other today. 

Since today is our official last day of encouragement I wanted to offer you 50% off my feature and large ad spots for the blog. Here is what I offer for each spot.

+ feature + 
Readers will see your ad first and most often. I will re-tweet one of your posts at least once a week. I will also pick out two of your posts that you have written that month and highlight as a go to link on one of my posts that month.  

+ large +
 Ads will rotate with the other large ads during the month. I will mention you or re-tweet one of your posts at least twice during the month. I will also pick out a post that you have written that month and highlight it as a go to link on one of my posts that month.  

To claim one of the ad spots click here and use the code "MERRY" at check out. 

+ small +
Also for the six small spots I am willing to AD Swap (email me for the code)
 jessica.a.west (at) gmail.com. 

Also until December 31st I am offering 20% off your order at My Charming Colors by using the code "MERRY" at checkout. This does not apply to Custom Orders. I am still not taking custom orders until January but will be offering something special the first week of the year. 

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful night.
xo


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. It's a little late...but we've been on vacation. Merry Christmas anyway :)
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.