Wednesday, December 26, 2012

library book love - toddler version


We have been trying to potty train Judah and each week I check out a book that aids in potty training. I saw this book years ago before I became a mom and thought it was hysterical! I never realized how helpful it would be in potty training a toddler. This book teaches him that everyone poops and encourages him to poop on the potty. He actually calls it the "dookie" book. Yes I am that weird mom that has a "dookie song" that I made up for Judah when he was an infant that I still sing to him. 

Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest


This is Judah's favorite truck book of the week. I actually enjoyed reading this to him several times a day. It goes through the work day of the trucks, the book flows nicely so you don't mind reading the book over and over again. Also the illustrations are just perfect for a toddlers imagination. Judah enjoys pointing out each truck and naming them to me as they line up one by one driving into work.

Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest


Since I am making this a weekly post I am considering on reviewing some of the books that Judah doesn't enjoy as much. Books that don't entirely make sense to a toddler or an adult.

Also a reminder I am doing an ad swap for small ads and have a HUGE sale on my other ads going on right now.

AD SWAP

(please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Very educational to the kids like Judah. Hope I can have some of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of Judah in the oversized chair :)
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.