Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Judah's weekly library book review


Tomorrow morning we are heading to the library to exchange out our books. I've listed below two of Judah's favorite books from this past week. 



Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest

This book is about a little boy who stands up to a dinosaur who wants to eat him! Judah loved the back and forth dialogue between the Dinosaur and Billy. He also loved how the parents ended up feeding the Dinosaur a big bowl of spaghetti. The book has great illustrations and although at first it may seem a little to wordy for a two year old it actually flows pretty nicely and Judah never got bored. 



Source: amazon.com via Jessica on Pinterest

The second book that Judah requested us to read to him nightly was a book on Big Rigs! Its all about a a boy who uses his imagination to drive across country in his big rig. At the end of the book his father calls him for dinner and afterwards he goes to bed and dreams of big rigs. When I ask Judah what he will dream about, he now says "Big Rigs!!". Judah has memorized something on each page and says it out loud when I land on the page for example, when the big rig drives through a tunnel he shouts out "tunnel" or when the boy is dunking a donut he says "donut!". This book is perfect for that truck loving toddler. 



(please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this! Super cute post. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had children so I could use these book recommendations for someone! Although, come to think of it, I have little cousins that I could read these to!
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book reviews are always the best. Thanks to you we can read great books to our kids and cultivate their reading habit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.