Monday, December 3, 2012

firefox mozilla


I know I have written about this all over facebook, IG and facebook today, I am just so excited and want to share with you! A few months ago Tara from FireFox Mozilla creative department sent me an email on Etsy asking to use my hat in a new release they are doing. Me being more than slightly intrigued, thinking it was total spam but maybe not since her email address seemed legit emailed her back. Her co-worker bought one of my hats and we emailed each other back and forth for a bit talking about using one of my hats in one of their new releases. I saw the graphic they were using and thought it looks pretty good and gave them the go ahead to use my hat, they also said they were going to use my Etsy store. The release was pushed back from the original date and I figured they were not going to use my hat at all. My heart sunk but I let it go knowing that I can see if I can get my hat on more mama blogs. Then today as I was taking Judah out for a run I saw this tweet come across my phone from FireFox.  



I opened up the Mozilla website and sure enough my hat is featured on their video, like really really really featured, meaning its just about my entire shop and hat! I'm seeing my shop, shops name, my face my son modeling the hat all in the video! I stop running and call my husband on the phone crying, he can't make out what I am saying and I am jumping up and down on the side of a main road screaming "FireFox FireFox they did it they did it!!!" Judah doesn't know whats going on but he is cheering from the stroller saying "did it did it!" finally I let Scott go so he can see the video for himself. 

You can read about their new release and see the video here. 




I honestly can't believe they actually used my hat and that the lady who emailed me was legit! 

Honestly I can't believe this left handed crocheter makes hats people want to wear. 

Seriously God is so good to bless my heart with this today.



 ((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome opportunity! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!

    Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! That's so exciting! What a great ad for your business :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so so exciting! Congratulations!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so exciting! So happy for you, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, that is very exciting for you. Your hats are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome accomplishment! Well done, your hats are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so awesome. congrats lady. so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooooooo proud of you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.