Sunday, November 25, 2012

thankful

I am so thankful for this little guy. Im thankful for his super cheesy smile and his positive outlook on life. I hope that it never changes.


Im thankful for my amazing husband. Who didn't make me feel dumb when I realized I still had the film cover on my iphone 5 when I was wondering why my pictures were blurry. 


Im thankful for my husbands family. The ones pictured and the ones not in the picture. I am thankful that his mom cooked our turkey this year and invited us over for Thanksgiving. She is seriously a good cook. 


Im thankful for the relationship my son has with his grandparents. He is constantly asking if he can go to his grandparents house or asking about his cousins. I love how his heart is already set to love his family. 


Im thankful that this boy loves to sing! He sings songs all the time and I just stand there and listen to his sweet sweet voice playing with my heart strings. 


Im thankful for the bond between these two. 


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with plenty of reminders of what to be thankful for. 

 ((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. So many happy things :) Hope you had a wonderful holiday love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.