Monday, November 26, 2012

santa baby


Did you know if you write Santa a letter before November 30th he will write you back?  Today as I was doing my shops bi-weekly mail drop I spoke to our friend Richard who works at the post office. He said all we have to do is write a letter to Santa, put it on a stamped envelope with his name on it with our return address clearly written out and he will write us back. 



I'm excited to start this new tradition of sending letters to Santa with Judah. 

If you are looking for a super adorable gift for that special someone Gussy from Gussy Sews is offering free shipping on all her orders until November 30th at 11:59 PST. Just use the code MASHEDPOTATOES at check out. 


 ((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. He is getting so tall! I noticed it after I took this picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm a Spanish teacher, and when I was a TA in college, I used to encourage my undergrads to voluntarily try writing Santa a letter in Spanish, because he would write them back in Spanish. After the break, one student told me his mother was a bit concerned that her 20-year-old Jewish son was communicating with the big red guy to begin with, let alone in another language. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.