Monday, November 12, 2012

mama workout

Its hard to find that time to work out and recently I've gotten a bit creative with my workouts, I like to call them my mama workout. 

First I take Judah to a park that has baseball fields and trails. Today I ran 2 miles with him along the trails. 


Then I took him to the baseball field and while Judah sat in the Bob I ran up and down the bleachers 12x. He thought it was funny. 


Afterwards I took Judah out on the baseball field and brought out one of his balls that I had under the Bob. 


I chased after him, we kicked the ball, he threw it and laughed. 


I still had my Nike tracker on and we ended up running around that field for a half a mile. 



Afterwards since Judah was so good during our workout I took him to a playground down the street that has toys as a special treat for being so good. 


Then we headed home for some lunch and a bath before nap time. 


That's how a mama finds time to workout. 

I found a great resource online that has tools to help you with your winter running. 

My Shabby Apple Giveaway closes tonight!!!! 


((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you mama! xx - Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! That looks like a beautiful running trail in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that bath photo is too cute! Hope your husband is doing better now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired! Nothing makes a workout more bearable than doing it with your little man! B and I do yoga together. It really is the best way to get them to appreciate exercising.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.