Friday, November 23, 2012

lots of sales!


Hello friends!!!

I am offering several sales for you! 

20% off your entire order (excluding custom orders) at My Charming Colors from now until Monday. Just use the discount code "Thanks" at checkout. 

I am not charging the extra custom order fee until December. If you do want that extra special custom order hat crochet for that special someone please contact me asap to ensure I can make it for you. 



Are you looking for a place to promote your blog or small business during December? I do my very best to promote my sponsors and highlight their work on my blog and I am offering a HUGE discount for Ad space. 

For the Feature and Large Ads I am offering 50% off by using the codes

Featurethanks
Largethanks

You can purchase the spaces here and also see what I have to offer. 

I am doing a limited of Ad Swaps for the small Ad space. Email me for those codes to see if they are available at jessica.a.west@gmail.com.



 ((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.