Sunday, November 4, 2012

fingers falling off

My fingers are not really falling off but after my speed crochet sessions today it certainly feels like they are going to. I've been trying to stock up the shop and am crocheting as much as I can for a big shop update on Wednesday. 

I seriously love his cute little pout, maybe its a mom thing. He is pouting because I refused to give him any more M&M's. I gave him some last week and he is still hyper from them. No more. 







I've been on a slouchy kick today, my fingers feels like they could fall off so I am giving it a rest till tomorrow.  Tomorrow I am going to start on a sweet friends custom order and hopefully finish up some cute foxes. I'll update the shop on Wednesday with some slouchy and fox hats and hopefully do another update on Friday with Pixie and maybe some Owl hats. 


I wish I had more time during the day or that I could crochet in my sleep. 



((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

8 comments:

  1. I love your hats. Those slouchy ones are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are super fun and warm to wear as well :-) one of my personal favorite

      Delete
  2. you are too cute. Um, that elephant hat... i stinkin love it on your sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet friend :-) okay isn't Judahs pout the best ha ha ha ha he reminds me of me when I was a kid

      Delete
  3. i just added your etsy to my faves! i'm going to remember it come Christmas time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I used to be chеcking continuоusly this blog and I am inspired!
    Extremely helpful infогmаtion ρаrtіcularly the last section :) I handle ѕuch infο much.
    Ӏ was seekіng this certain info for a long time.

    Thanks and best of luck.
    Also visit my web site ... what causes snoring and how to stop it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.