Tuesday, November 13, 2012

deadline for Christmas + winner!


November and December are typically very busy months for the Judkins household. We love celebrating the holidays and this year we are having Scotts parents over for Thanksgiving (I might be in a bit of a panic mode) and Judah's birthday is the first week of December. We do not want to miss out on the specialness of celebrating this wonderful season together as a family and I want to ensure that each client that custom orders a hat will receive it before Christmas (if they need the hat before Christmas). My shop is currently getting slammed with orders and its taking me 2.5 weeks to complete  them instead of my typical 1-2 weeks. That being said the deadline for custom orders that want to be delivered before Christmas is December 4th.  I make sure each hat that leaves my shop is crochet with great care and I want to ensure the recipient of the hat is excited to wear it. Plain and simple I want to make sure my customers are happy and to do that I have to give an earlier deadline for Christmas custom order hats. Also I am not charging the additional custom order fee until December 1st. 

infant/children's hats = $18 + shipping
teen/adult hats = $20 + shipping
ear-warmers = $15 + shipping

If you would like to discuss a custom order I would love to hear from you. Please email me at my shop below. 




Now what you have all been waiting for.....the winner of the My Shabby Apple Giveaway is.....

NICOLE SCHMIDGALL!!!!



Nicole email me at jessica.a.west (at) gmail.com to claim your prize! 


((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.