Friday, November 30, 2012

custom orders closed


After much prayer and consideration I've decided to not accept anymore custom crochet order requests until January. I currently have about twenty paid custom order requests that I am crocheting with care and getting out before Christmas. I've been going to bed at 2 or sometimes 3 in the morning for weeks and have to prepare for Judahs 2nd birthday party that is coming up in less than ten days! (I may be an emotional wreck next week) To make sure all my clients are happy and get their orders in time I can't accept any more custom requests for December. However I will keep my shop open through out the month and will be updating it with new items. Please contact me ahead of time if you do purchase something to ensure that the item you want to purchase will arrive before Christmas. I speak to our friends at the post office almost daily to double check delivery dates. 

I am overjoyed with how each of you have blessed me and my shop. I love crocheting but most of all I love to make my clients happy with hats that are made with care and quality. 

I am offering 10% off all regular (non custom orders) for the month of December just use the code "Christmas" at checkout




 ((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed out I missed it! I've been meaning to place a custom order but I never had the time. I'm dying for a lamb hat for Amelia. I guess I'll have to wait until January.

    On the other side I'm really glad your little sale did so good! Congrats lady.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.