Sunday, November 11, 2012

a break


I took a mini break from the blog this weekend so I could spend more time with my family. Its busy season for my shop so I am constantly crocheting. I even bring my crochet with me in the car on trips to the grocery store or the park. Then last week I was contacted by a very large and well known company who wants to use one of my hats on a big release they are doing this month. I can't give out details until after November 20th but I am beside myself excited! My mind and body has been going at full force and this weekend and I just wanted to rest with my family. Now finally caught up on some decent sleep, my shop is updated and I will be listing new items soon. I've also vowed to take Judah on a walk or run every single day this week, it helps me run away from catching those winter blues. Its so easy to burn yourself out especially during the holiday season and I just wanted to take measures to not do that to myself or my family or you my wonderful readers! 
xo

Also you have only two more days to sign up for the Shabby Apple Giveaway!!!! 


((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That sounds like an amazing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big opportunity! Your hats are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.