Wednesday, October 24, 2012

wordless wednesday making it a better day

Today was a better day


Modeling one of the hats I made for Katie 


Park swings.


Playing with his mini skateboard at the skate park. 


Talking to flowers.


Teaching my son how to play in the leaves. 


Collecting pretty leaves and modeling another hat for Katie. 


Finding a big rock on our walk and hugging it. 


Thank you all for your sweet words yesterday. Today I was dragging a bit from having my flu shot but promise to respond tomorrow.
xoxo

((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.