Friday, October 26, 2012

we are ready

We are ready for the weekend to start!!!!
Its my birthday on Sunday and Scott is finally home!


It was hard with Scott being out of town and hard trusting his doctor although Dr Matthews has proven in the past that he is a great Doctor. It helped that Judah was extra sweet and cuddly today. 




 I am so grateful for Scott's mom and sister. We all met up at my mother in laws house this morning for a doggie pancake breakfast. 


Judah will sit a pink table to eat pancakes but has to use his tools instead of a fork.


 Scott and his father is finally back from their trip to Delaware. He came home tonight and so far is doing well. Dr Matthews spent five hours total on Scott and an hour on his father. He focused on the other part of Scott's back that he didn't get a chance to work on last time. We hope that this will help Scott be able to gain weight again. His father is doing fantastic and said that his hip is feeling much better. It will take some time to fully know for sure if this two day doctors appointment worked for them but we are hopeful for positive results since Dr Matthews has helped Scott in the past with correcting the movement disorder. 

Here is what Scotts back looks like. 


Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement. I'll be sure to update again to let you know how Scott and his father are doing. 



((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. Oh hello there! I am new to following blogs and blogging! A new adventure that I can't wait to be a part of. When I found your blog the first picture I saw was of your little one and Starbucks. I quickly grew so excited and knew I just would love following your blog. I will be praying for your husband's back as God works his healing into it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love all of Judah's expression! He's so adorable! My thoughts are with you guys, I hope Scott feels better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! Judah is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.