Monday, October 22, 2012

thankfulness

When I had my wordpress blog I used to do random posts on thankfulness. I love looking back and seeing how my heart has been blessed in each season of life.  I want to start getting into the habit of being thankful and I would love to read your posts on what you are currently thankful for. 

I am thankful for this past weekend and the sweet unexpected hugs from my son. Also that he now says "I love vee ah mama". 


I'm thankful for my sister Rhonda, she sent me my birthday package a week early and it included this gorgeous bag. I am thankful that not only can it hold Judahs stuff, but that it has room to hold all my crochet orders. 


I'm thankful for the cooler weather. I am also thankful for being able to bless others with hats from my shop.


I am so thankful for Scott's parents. We randomly hung out on Saturday and Judah loved spending time with them at the pumpkin patch. 


I am thankful that the simple things like wagon rides and big pumpkins put a smile to my sweet boys face. 


I am thankful for random flea markets. I am also thankful that my mother in law is teaching me the art of negotiating with people at flea markets. I was able to score this gorgeous crochet blanket and vintage plate for under $4.


I am thankful that my mother in law gave us her dresser that she had as a child. I am thankful that Judah will be using her dresser and one day maybe his children will use it. 


I am thankful for flowers and I am thankful that we had the chance to finally plant bulbs this weekend so we can enjoy some pretty flowers next spring. 


I am thankful for sleeping angels and hair hearts (the tips of his hair is shaped like a heart).


I am thankful for blogger mama friends and Monday morning play dates with trader joes pumpkin muffins. 


I am thankful for my very attractive husband. 


Im thankful that we are still in the top 10 baby blogs!
I would be extra thankful if you take a moment to vote for us. 
Just click on the button and click on the owl to the left 
xoxo
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

10 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you and playdates with cute Judah, too :) Thanks for having us over! And for the delicious muffins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being around you and your cute little family :-)

      Delete
  2. such great things to be thankful for :) i like posts like these!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hats, Jess! My baby just got a similar one for her 1st birthday, and it's hard for me to keep it off her head. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweet Judah is just the BEST!!!! Aren't mother in law's awesome? I am sooo grateful that I love mine as much as you seem to love yours! I hit the jackpot in the MIL department!! LOVE you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, positive post. Thanks for sharing, lady :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.