Sunday, October 14, 2012

playing hooky

Today was a day for playing hooky. It was a day to be around family. Having breakfast together. Going to the park. Then heading home to fill up the water table outside full of sand and trucks and playing music together. Today was a fun day of playing hooky. 

Scott and his beautiful sister she blogs!  He is holding Judah and one of her beautiful babies. I think Scott has a bad bad bad case of baby fever. 


Park playing, this happened a few seconds before Judah face planted right into the ground. We did what all normal parents do scream "yay!" so he wouldn't freak out although we are freaking out inside. He is fine. 


Kisses for Judah, my face is weird but I wanted to capture this moment. 


Cousins. 


He found a digger truck at the park. Toddler boy heaven. 


While Judah napped the hubby and I hung outside and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. I crochet while he put dirt into Judahs water table. 


We were so excited we woke Judah up early from his nap to see all the dirt and trucks!


We had a picnic lunch and played with trucks for a few hours. 


Best idea ever!


Then Scott brought out his guitar. 


Judah wanted his guitar.


We ended our Sunday evening with music. 


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
xo



((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for hooky days! :) So fun!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously can't stand how cute judah is. and i love his name =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I think he is cute but I am his mom so I am supposed to think he is ;-)
      I actually knew that Judah would be my son after I heard his name 7 or so years ago at the church I used to work for. Then when my husband and I had our sonogram and they said it was a boy I cried, I just knew I would have a Judah :-)

      Delete
  4. i seriously love those guitar pictures! judah is too sweet. hooky is just necessary sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.