Wednesday, October 31, 2012

last minute toddler Halloween costume

Your toddler finally went down for his afternoon nap the day of Halloween at 2pm. Your scrambling around the house to find a costume and can't seem to find anything. Well I have a solution for you, a no sew dinosaur hoodie. I was able to make this in 30 minutes. 


All you need is a hoodie (I grabbed one of Judah's), felt for the spikes, scissors and a hot glue gun. 


I cut the felt into squares, then I hot glued the triangle side and folded it over to create a spike. The hot glue also stiffens the felt so its easier to glue onto the hoodie. 


Then I just hot glued the spikes onto the hoodie and pressed my hand up against the spike from inside the hoodie for a few seconds to stick it together really well. 


A dinosaur hoodie all ready for Judah when he wakes up from his nap.


Happy Halloween!!!!


Also today is the last day you can get 20% off your order at mycharmingcolors.etsy.com by using the code "birthday" at check out. This discount does not apply to custom orders although I am not charging the extra custom order fee until after Thanksgiving. 

((please help us stay in the top 10 baby blogs. Click on the button to vote and click on the owl to the left hand side, you can vote once a day for us.))

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.