Wednesday, October 17, 2012

cute toddler halloween cards


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I always envisioned myself doing all these fun fall crafts with my children once I became a mom. The other day I found this post on Pinterest and thought it would be something fun to do with Judah. 

I put him in his mini chair on top of a trash bag and brought out his crayola paint, plenty of towels and a tupperware container full of soap and water.


Painted his feet and stamped them onto blank note cards. He was squirmy at first but after the third note card he was fine. 


After I let them dry out I drew a black line around the candy corn to make it look like candy corn and wrote a silly Halloween Poem in the back. 


I cut up some Halloween stickers from Target and placed them all in a blank envelope to mail out to some of Judah's friends. 


trick-or-treat
your so dandy
just like Halloween candy

I hope you don't catch a fright
while trick-or-treating
on Halloween night


(Would you please take a moment and vote for us to keep us in the top 10 baby blogs)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. Hi There
    I am new to the blog...I am loving this candy corn idea...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Hopefully I can get my little guy to be still long enough to do something like this with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. How adorable!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And definitely a craft I could handle!
    Stopping by (and new follower) from your giveaway over at From Awkward to Art! Happy to have found you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.