Sunday, October 28, 2012

birthday discount for my shop!


Today is my birthday and since I LOVE celebrating people more than myself I wanted to give you a gift of 20% off any item currently listed in my shop. Just use the code "Birthday" at check out. This does not apply to custom orders BUT I am waving the custom order fee on all items until Thanksgiving!! Let me know if you would like me to crochet something for you or a loved one, I have a great turn around time.


Would you like to make my birthday extra extra extra special? Please vote for my blog today. Click on the link below and then click on the owl to the left. 

The 20% off code is valid until October 31st!
xoxo


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.