Thursday, September 6, 2012

our thursday

Judah woke up had a big breakfast of eggs, yogurt and fruit. He dumped half of his yogurt on his head and exclaimed "IMMA MESS!". So I gave him a bath, then he pooped in the bath. While I was cleaning up his "accident" I placed him on the potty to run him another bath to clean him up. 


Afterwards we hung out in our pajamas for a bit. It was raining outside.


Finally got dressed. Judah modeled some of his "fall clothing". 


Elvis smirk


When Scott came home from work we stopped by the Library. Judah read to a penguin. 


Then we stopped by the grocery store. Judah spotted "pumpkins!"


He wanted to give each of them a hug. 





(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.