Wednesday, August 15, 2012

post workout style

I don't know about you but I always think of ways to schedule my workout around "when and if" I can take a shower afterwards. This always trips me up on being consistent with running outside because I don't like looking gross after my workout. Then the other day I decided I was going to start running with two braids instead of a pony tail. My hair doesn't tangle at all when its in braids and its lighter than a bun. After today's workout I had to run some errands with Judah so I pinned both braids around my head like a crown. This took me maybe five minutes to do while Judah was drinking his water. 


Easy peasy, you wouldn't even know I just ran 4.5 miles. 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is so cute!!!
    xo sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I cannot wait until my hair is long enough to pull it up like that again! Way to go on the working out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the wrapped braid. and 4.5 miles? Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.