Saturday, August 4, 2012

fun day friday

Judah wasn't planning on letting Daddy go into work just yet on Friday morning. So I declared it "fun day friday!" 


My two guys dressed up in matching outfits. Blue shirts, khaki pants/shorts and Judah wore his yellow bow tie.


Then we all headed down to Duncan Donuts for some "dunks". 



Afterwards Scott headed into work and I took Judah to the Dulles town center to spend the morning with him there. First stop was Nordstroms to get a matching balloon.


Then we headed over to the train. Judah loved handing in his "tick" to the train conductor for our ride. 


Every store the train passed Judah would yell out something he saw in the store. "Shoes!" "Bike!" and if he didn't know the name of something he called it "train!".


Then we headed over to the carousel. It is after all fun day friday. 



Judah loved it! Me, not so much, I was pretty dizzy after the ride. 


Afterwards we waited on a stir fry lunch in the food court. 


Stopped by the indoor park to run around. 


Then after getting lost in the parking lot for 20 minutes looking for our car and Judah's balloon popping right before we found it we headed home and Judah passed out. 


While I had a yummy avocado and tomato salad. 




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

9 comments:

  1. What a handsome little man! I adore his yellow bow tie. :) And yay for a fellow Virginia blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Which area of Virginia do you live in? I love meeting new local bloggers.

      Delete
  2. Love the yellow bow !

    Do you made it yourself, In the netherlands its hard to find little bow tie 's

    Xxx Sharmayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually I got this one off of an Etsy shop, I did a few posts on some of my sponsors from last month who sent Judah some bow ties. If you look at some of my last months posts you can find where I got them :-) I think some ship to the netherlands :-)

      Delete
  3. Judah seems like such a wonderful boy! And he's too cute in his yellow bowtie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) he is a little doll baby :-)

      Delete
  4. Crazy how much Judah looks like you! :) And love the matching outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing just today at church one of Scotts old friends was telling us how much Judah looks like me. I guess I don't see it to to much because I don't stand in front of the mirror all the time but he does look allot like I did when I was a kid ;-)

      Delete
  5. he's adorable!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.