Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Currently

 Currently....borrowed the idea from Sometimes Sweet 


loving: That Judah is starting to be a little boy. Although I really miss his baby days when he was just the right size to fall asleep on my lap during the day and his tiny little fingers would grab my shirt. But he currently makes up for it at night. Since he is sick he wants to sleep next to us and I am in heaven when he cuddles really close and puts his hand on my arm while he sleeps. . 

reading: I'm looking forward to a women's daytime bible study I signed up for at Immanuel Bible Church. When I used to work at McLean Bible Church in the women's ministry one of my favorite days of the week was Wednesdays because it was "Wednesday for Women". We had several daytime studies going on and when you would walk into work in the morning you would also walk along side all these moms who came to church to do a bible study. In my heart I knew I wanted to do that once I became a mom and I am excited to start a study in just a few short weeks. We will be reading Colossians and Philemon, two very encouraging books in the bible. I know it will be good for me to hang out with a group of women while Judah hangs out with the children his own age. 


watching: Bunheads and re watching some Gossip Girl since its about to start up again. Bunheads sounds pretty cheesy but is a cute little show and Gossip Girl well that's just my guilty pleasure and the life of Chuck Bass is allot less stressful than whats going on in Greys right now. 

thinking about: I've been thinking about Judah turning two in a few months. With this comes the thoughts of maybe trying to have another baby. I would love to have another baby but I hated being pregnant, it was an emotional nightmare for me and I don't know how I could go through that again, or better yet put Judah through that. My counselor is encouraging me to try again, she keeps telling me I am a great mother and need more kids but I get this gut fear that it will not be a good pregnancy. Prayerfully this fear will go away soon. Maybe once we switch health insurance and get a better OB.

surprised by: Some amazing restored relationships and friendships. That I look forward to hanging out with people that I never thought I would want to be around. I'm really enjoying this season in my life. 


making me sad: Finding out that people want to copy and sell my work. I know copying is the biggest form of flattery but I was in tears last night because of this and couldn't sleep till well after 2 am. My shop and my work is something I hold very dear to my heart and when people who I thought are friends of mine want to copy my shop and ask for my help it truly breaks my heart. 

making me happy: That I found coconut creamer for my occasional coffee drink! Yes I am back on the coffee kick thanks to Scott's mom. I couldn't resist! Deep down I am a coffee drinker, I can't deny it, it would be like i am trying to deny something that is ingrained in my DNA. Okay I don't need to go that far but I really love coffee and now I can have some non dairy coconut creamer which is honestly better than the other coffee creamers I've used in the past. 
also Judahs sweet cuddles even thought he is sick
opening up our back windows and hearing the pretty birds sing
that fall is so close I can practically smell it
my husband giving me the best foot rubs
that I will be in Florida for a week in October
and finally that I have a new Nike sensor for my running shoes 





(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

6 comments:

  1. That's my parent's church! I bet you're going to love it.

    Tell me more about your coffee creamer.

    And as soon as I get this month's paypal deposit I am soooo ordering Caroline a hat for fall. From you, the original and best xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I'm a coffee person too. I just can't deny it ;) I did a "Currently" post too if you want to check it out.

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a FABULOUS mother! I think you would do great with baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, idea theft among friends is the worst because you don't wanna be like "Look, this is kind of -my- thing, so can you go get your own interest and not copy me?" But you don't wanna be a turd to a friend either. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cuddles when my daughter is sick too, even though it's really hard to see her not feeling well! And coconut coffee creamer is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.