Sunday, August 19, 2012

creative crochet

I've recently finished two really sweet projects. The first one is a sleepy fox hat. The other night I was thinking how cute would a sleepy fox hat look on Judah, so I crochet a 1-6 month hat first to test it out and I love how it looks. I told my sister in law some time in the fall I would love to take pictures of our kids in the forest with some woodland creature hats on. I think Judah and his cousin would make cute foxes or pixie fairies. 


Then I finished my nieces floral blanket. First I crochet a bunch of cute little flowers in several bright colors. 


Then I stitched them all together in a random pattern.


Finished mini blanket. 


I love how it looks wrapped up. 


Since the blanket was so much fun to make I am currently working on another one to sell in the shop . 


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. I love the blanket! And that fox hat, just darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fox hat, I have been meaning to take up crochet, I would love to make blankets as gifts, but finding the time to learn something new is always a challenge with a little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fox hat is darling! Pretty much all of your creations are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fox hat and the little blanket - sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.