Thursday, July 5, 2012

then and now




Almost every year I spend the 4th of July with my sister and brother in law in St. Pete Florida. Here are some pictures from last year. 


Its actually hard for me to look at the pictures from last year because I miss my sister Rhonda so much. 





Pictures from 4th of July this year. I can't believe how much Judah has grown in the past year. He is triple his size!


Walking around Fairfax Corners. 



Judah is trying to drink from Grandpas big jug of water. 


Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa at Potbellys.



Scott, Judah and I ended up getting dehydrated and we were kinda bummed that our 4th didn't go as planned. We were looking forward to spending the afternoon/evening at Scotts parents house. But we did manage to end the night perfectly with snuggles and books. 


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!



(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much they can grown in a year! Looks like you guys had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July! Your pictures are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute little guy you have! it's amazing how big they get so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is adorable!!! Stinky face is one of our favorite books too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.