Wednesday, July 25, 2012

mama blogger dancing date




I've mentioned this a dozen times in the past and I'll say it again. I am so grateful for the relationships I've made through blogging and IG. Over the past few months I've been able to meet up with a super sweet mama blogger Kendra who blogs over at our little almanac. The first time we met up I honestly felt like we have known each other for years. She is so easy to talk to and her daughter is a month younger than Judah. Since she is local we have been able to meet up a handful of times and today I had her and Evelyn over for a "toddler dance party".  I dressed Judah up for the occasion in the cutest bow tie from one of my sponsors Trista at A Sweetpea Boutique.

Judah and I wrote a welcome note to Kendra and Evelyn on a chalkboard we just thrifted last night. The kids enjoyed coloring and eating the chalk through out the play date. 


Had the record playing with some of Judah's favorite toddler dancing songs. 


Judah and Evelyn got along so well. They played and shared toys, danced, read books and took a mini break to eat some raisins and watch some Yo Gabs. 


These two are just to cute. 


When Scott came home we took Judah to one of Scott's childhood parks. His mom used to take him here all the time when he was Judah's age. 


Judah loved the tire obstacle course.


He thinks he is such a big boy on the big kid swing. Also I love this bow tie from A Sweetpea Boutique. The bow tie fits Judah's neck perfectly and it velcro's in the back. I also love how the bow tie is really big. 


After running around the park for an hour we were ready to go home and cool off in the pool. I honestly think Judah's bow tie makes him look older. I absolutely adore it. 


We finished our day full of fun with a nice bubble bath. 


Be sure to check out Trista's Etsy shop. I truly love each bow tie in her shop and I would love to purchase one for Judah to wear every single day of the week. Her prices are ridiculously cheap for such stellar bow ties so I actually could purchase as many as my heart desires for Judah. 




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.