Monday, July 16, 2012

a little bit of Chuck Bass

I love dressing Judah up in a bow tie.  The other day while watching an old episode of Gossip Girl on netflix, Chuck Bass was talking about his father and how he would  tell him that all Kindergartners wear bow ties. Now I don't want Judah growing up like Chuck Bass but I sure would love to dress him up like him. I mean who doesn't love a kid in a bow tie. On that note I wanted to introduce you to one of my lovely sponsors Erin from IsabooDesigns. She was kind enough to send Judah a gorgeous yellow bow tie to model.

We had an impromptu breakfast at Duncan Donuts on Sunday. 



Not sure if Judah wants to dress up like Chuck Bass or Elton John. 


We then headed over to Clemyjontri Park in McLean. This was the first time Judah was actually able to play on the equipment all by himself. He was running all over the place in excitement. 



My little heart breaker. He is not even two years old yet and is ready for his drivers license.


Or maybe he wants his pilots license.  


Running as fast as he can.



After an hour at the park, we all were drenched in sweat and ready to go. I was pleasantly surprised at how well Judahs bow tie held up. 




The bow tie is perfect. I love the size, color and it attaches together in the back by velcro. Which makes it really easy to get on and off and for a toddler that says allot. Even though he dresses like a little business man, he is after all a toddler who occasionally pulls his bow tie off, especially if he is throwing one of his rare tantrums. 


 Finished for the day, he is still pretty cute when he is tired. I think the bow tie helps. 



IsaabooDesigns is offering the readers of My Charming Colors 10% off your order if you place your order before the end of July. Use the code ISABOO10 at check out. 


Isaboo Designs

shop - facebook
10% discount code: ISABOO10


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

16 comments:

  1. He is adorable in the bow tie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome guy! I am going to order a bow tie for my 1 year old nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. his outfit! ahhh sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Chuck Bass as a baby is the BEST idea ever!

    I always wanted my mama to have a baby boy so I could dress him up all cute but all she had was girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bow tie and suspenders!?! Is there anything cuter on a little boy!? Oh yes... just add those cute hats! Such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun :) He is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, I love the idea he's dressing like a little Chuck Bass, the bow tie is undeniably adorable!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time on your blog - and I was going to say that you have one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen! However, your sweet little boy in that bow tie completely beats it! I'm going to have to add you to my Reader! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thank you! He is such a little sweet boy and the bow tie does help make him look sweeter ;-)

      Delete
  9. Adorable-ness! And we love Clemyjontri Park!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jess I love the bow tie! He is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lj went there on a field trip a few years ago! LOVE it. :) Did you know the park is named after the 3 kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! I found out because I was asking my husband "why is it the hardest park name to remember" and I looked it up online ;-) Its a fantastic park! Even better in the morning bc the sun is not directly over you (the park could use some more shade) its blinding.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.