Friday, July 27, 2012

judah encouraging his triathlete aunt




My sister Rhonda is my best friend. She daily amazes me with her inner strength and she carries herself better than any woman I know. She has class, poise, is a phenomenal chef and she is kick awesome at working out. Earlier this year my sister told me she is signing up for a triathlon. Honestly I am amazed at how my sister will push and challenge to do better with her workouts. I knew she could tackle this triathlon.


This post is in honor of my sister doing her first ever triathlon tomorrow during the first weekend of the Summer Olympic games. Rhonda, I know you can do this and Judah has a few words he would like to say to you as well.  


Rhonda, Judah is inspired by you and he wanted to be a toddler triathlete.  
Judah says "Auntie Rhonda just keep swimming".


 Auntie Rhonda make sure you stretch before you run.


Auntie Rhonda make sure you go at your own pace, you can do it!


Auntie Rhonda I believe in you. Get on your bike and ride!


Auntie Rhonda you can make it to the end.


Auntie Rhonda before you know it you can say "I did it!"


Rhonda even though we can't be there cheering you at the finish line, know that we will be there in spirit and thinking of you every step of the way. We love you so very much and are so inspired by you. 


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! I'm sure your sister will do fine with such nice support from that little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! He's a champ. My sis is my bestie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is SO precious! What a fun way to encourage your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! awesome post!! go aunt rhonda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! This is so adorable. Good luck to her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.