Sunday, June 10, 2012

a year and a half




Happy 18 months my sweet son. To celebrate your half birthday we tried to give you a bath in the hotel sink. You didn't quite fit into it like you did last year and we realized this would probably be your last hotel sink bath. 


We then took you to get your very own cake pop to celebrate your half birthday. Even though you loved eating your cake pop you offered it to the doggies up for adoption outside of the cupcake store. I love you gentle sweet heart and how you always think of others, even doggies. We did take the cake pop away while you walked around so the doggies wouldn't get sick. 


Then we took you to the Golden Gate bridge like we did last year on your half birthday. You were more interested in trying to grab my sun glasses and pulling my hair. 


We attempted to get a family photo. 


You were more interested in the boats and the people walking their dogs. 


Finally you took a picture with me. Only because a dog was standing behind daddy. 


Then we allowed you to play with some hay for awhile.


I can't believe how much you have grown. Last year we had to carry you around, this year we chased you around. 


You didn't mind mommy kisses last year. This year you want to pull at my hair when I kiss your cheeks. 


Last year you were to little to realize all the wonderful things around you. This year you want to take it all in. 


Judah I adore you. I remember the day I found out I was going to have a boy, how I cried laying down on that ultrasound table knowing that I already picked your name four years before I met you. I remember the first time I felt you move, the first time I saw your sweet wrinkly face and I remember your first cries. Judah I love how you are growing up to be a little boy, but how you sometimes remind me of my sweet little baby. You have the kindest heart, the best smile and you make friends with everyone around you. Judah I am honored that God chose me to be your mother and each day when I hear your sweet sing song voice or see your beautiful smile my heart knows you are the sweetest little treasure. I love you. 



(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

8 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet post :) He's just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful post. You are a great Mom! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so precious. I love celebrating every milestone! Happy half birthday little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet! Happy half birthday, Judah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and precious! Happy 18 months Judah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious post for a precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 18 months, Judah! He is so cute, and it looks like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday to your precious boy!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.