Monday, June 4, 2012

weekend




We had a very eventful weekend. 

Saturday we went to Judah's cousins birthday party. It was a fun outdoor party full of lots of games and kids his age. Judah wanted to hang out by the water table. 


He was being a typical boy and running around with anything that looked like a stick and charging down a hill.


He adores his cousin. Being a true boy he only held her hand for .5 seconds before he was distracted by a ball. 



Not sure if he wants to kiss her face or steal her cupcake. 


Judah had a great time playing with his cousins and all the kids his age. He was one of the only boys and managed to get away with taking some of the girls popcorn and cupcakes. Not sure how they are going to like that when they are all teenagers.



 I think he ate one to many cupcakes because he woke up late Saturday night with a tummy ache and only wanted to be near mommy and daddy. I guess you can tell from Scott's smile he didn't mind that Judah joined us. 


The Hello Kitty Custom Hat giveaway winner is! 


Congratulations Meghan! I'll email you on facebook!


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday party! Love your turquoise top - the color looks wonderful on you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.