Sunday, June 10, 2012

San Francisco Day 1




Yesterday was our first full official day in my beloved city. We started the morning right with a big breakfast at the hotel. Judah and Scott ate everything in sight, I had to limit myself to fruit and some potatoes since everything has dairy in it. Judah looks like an exhausted old man in this photo. He is having a hard time adjusting to the time change.


We headed downtown to walk around my all time favorite farmers market. I love feeling the ocean breeze right off the bay mingled with all the wonderful sweet and savory smells from the market. I could have walked around all day long and was tempted to purchase some flowers or fresh lavender for our hotel room.


We stopped by a park across the street from the farmers market so Judah could run around. 


He wanted to run into the people trying to do Yoga. He would race over and scream "HIII!!!!" then I would try to redirect his run. He would just squirm away and run back. 


We did some Haight street walking and shopping. I found an adorable vintage bow tie for Judah and a vintage dress at goodwill. Judah kept saying "ma ma, ma ma" while we were thrifting so I put him in the sling and he was happy as a clam waving "hi!" to everyone on the street.



We took a scenic route towards the Sea Lions. I love looking at the homes and dreaming of a day that we could actually move here. Scott is completely against moving to San Francisco and I'm a California girl at heart.  


Judah wasn't super impressed by the Sea Lions.


He loved watching the boats more. They would honk their horns at him and he would point and scream back.



We finished our day by grabbing some fresh fruit before we headed back to the hotel. 


By the looks of Judahs sleepy crazy eye we wore him out!




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. I love that first photo, he does NOT look sold on those waffles! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. His outfit is beyond adorable!! I love his little hat and bow tie. OMG cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little boy !! Great pics

    XX Sharmayne
    http://liefdevolledingen.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you are having a good trip! love the bowtie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your son judah is super gorgeous!!
    where do you get all his bowties?
    im looking for a matching father/son one for my sons 3rd birthday-theme is little man..
    and maybe a matching bow for my daughter :)
    can't resist ,
    beautiful family you are.
    sarah
    mybabywishlist.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.