Wednesday, June 6, 2012

not so wordless wednesday

...this morning...

...my little mustache....


...basketball and crochet...


...pee pee in the potty for the first time today...


...today is national running day and we ran 3.5 miles...


...laughing at mama....


...while I take pictures of his RUN DMC shirt...


I wanted to thank everyone for your traveling advice with Judah. It makes me feel allot better knowing that most of you have traveled with a toddler and on your lap. I've loaded up on dollar store toys, coloring books, crayons, three new DVD's and am stopping by Target tomorrow to load up on snacks! Today at the dollar store we thought it would be funny if we all wore matching wrist bands as a family to the airport. 



hopefully the wristbands will lighten the mood and lift some flying with a toddler anxiety off my heart. 



(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. The wristbands are hilarious! Way more creative and even a bit more subtle than NEON yellow shirts on your whole crew! You guys will do great, Just enjoy the ride and you'll be in San Francisco before you know it! I'll be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool little dude you have, so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.