Friday, June 1, 2012

morning rituals

Everyone morning when Judah and I wake up I take him to one of my mirrors and sing a song to him. Then I cover his face with kisses. I've been doing this since the day we brought him home. 



I loved when Judah would start to respond to my morning songs with a smile. 


Then this morning, bed head, not fully awake but singing our songs. 


And getting my kiss. 


Today was Judahs cousins birthday, so I threw on Judahs outfit from yesterday and had him take a quick birthday picture for her.  


He also sang with mama a birthday song. Well I sang and I am not that great of a singer, but Judah is getting pretty good at strumming his guitar. I love how he doesn't even care that he has a huge handlebar mustache on his face. 




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet time! LOVE the mustache! What app did you use for the happy birthday ribbon on the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne! Its called label box and I am almost 100% positive that its free :-) I think you can purchase some in app extra purchases but the blue and pink labels are free :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.