Wednesday, June 27, 2012

match made in heaven?

Today I was able to meet a mama blogger friend of mine Suzanne and her sweet little family. I promise you, we didn't plan for Judah and Caroline to match. I think this is a match made in heaven. Look at how sweet they are to each other. 







I love how Judah was trying to hold Caroline's hand. 


We had so much fun hanging out at the park and letting the kids run around after Scott. Go visit Suzannes blog and say hello! You'll fall in love with her and her sweet family. 





(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

  1. Just spent some happy time on your sweet blog. Thanks for visiting mine and leaving your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I need to find those outfits for my boy girl twins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Thanks so much Jess! I'm so glad you snapped the pictures of Judah and Caroline being adorable. It was great to meet you and Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures, they are so sweet together (and well dressed!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious little bow tie. And thanks for your comment on my post. My daughter definitely spit out half her medicine tonight, but what are you gonna do...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm... they are the cutest pair ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are so dang cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.